|The delicious final product|
1 Box Devil's Food cake
1/2 cup oil
3/4 cup milk
1/2 sour cream
2 tsp. vanilla extract.
Peppermint White Chocolate Buttercream
8 oz. cream cheese
1/2 cup butter (softened)
2-3 tsp peppermint extract
3 cups powdered sugar
1 cup white chocolate chips (chopped finely)
Candy canes (crushed)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line cupcake pan with liners
- In a large bowl mix together eggs, oil, milk, sour cream and vanilla.
- Slowly mix in cake mix until smooth.
- Fill cupcake liners and bake for about 15 minutes
- For the buttercream beat butter and cream cheese until smooth.
- Add peppermint extract and slowly add powdered sugar
- Add white chocolate chips that have been chopped.
Use a piping bag and frost each cupcake. Then top with crushed candy canes.
These are AMAZING! Hopefully everyone else agrees. If it wasn't 10:30 at night I would probably sit here and eat 4. Luckily it's late and I'm too tired to stuff my face. Enjoy!