Pages

Saturday, October 27, 2012

My New Obsession

So if you haven't figured out by now I wasn't the girliest girl growing up. Actually I was a straight up tomboy. I finally grew out of that phase around middle school. Up until then I loved to wear boys clothes and wasn't really interested in girl stuff. Of course one of the things you do as a young girl is get your ears pierced. Well I didn't do this until I was about 10. As I got older I got more holes in my ears. Well I grew out of that stage and now I'm down to one in each ear. Anyways you are probably wondering where this is going. You say "Holli I don't care about your boy phase". Well too bad this is a blog about GROWING up awesome. 

So as of lately I have been obsessed with these super cute stud earrings. In the last few months I have bought about 9 pairs of them. I have a slight addiction to Etsy. If you have never heard of Esty I suggest you stop spending so much time outside and start spending more time on this site. I could literally spends hours looking at stuff and spending money that I should be saving. So back to the earrings. I have found two awesome shops that sell these earrings and I thought why not share them with you guys. 

So the first shop is called Botny. This lady does awesome work. All of the earrings are hand drawn and then coated with a resin. There are a ton of colors and designs. 
These happen to be one of my favorite colors.  I find myself wearing these even if they don't match my outfit. The great thing about these is that there are so many colors that you could wear a different pair with every outfit you have. If you want to check out her shop go here http://www.etsy.com/shop/botny


My other favorite shop is called EarSugar. This lady also does awesome work. She hand forms her earrings out of a polymer clay and then finishes them with resin. 




This just happens to be my favorite pair that I got. She has lots of colors and designs. I just recently purchased 3 pairs and can't get enough of them. If you want to check out the store go here http://www.etsy.com/shop/EarSugar

The other awesome thing about both shops is that they are reasonably priced. So go check out these stores on Etsy and spend your whole paycheck on earrings. Well maybe not your whole paycheck. I mean you do have to be a responsible adult and pay your bills. So maybe just half of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment