Pages

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Introducing the Coolest Nursery....Ever!

After I found out I was pregnant we had bought this cute blanket. We were walking around downtown with some friends and went to a craft flea market. It's pretty much where a bunch of hipster artists get together and sell their stuff. I was in heaven. Anyways, we saw this Pac Mac blanket and had to have it. We didn't care if we were having a boy or a girl. So once we found out we were having a boy we had to decide the theme of his nursery. Well if you know us at all you know we aren't exactly traditional. Together we thought how about old school video games. We then narrowed it down to Pac Man since we already had the blanket. 
The blanket that started it all
We painted his room colors that he will hopefully like until he is old enough to paint his own room. We kept the Pac Man decorations to a minimum. We didn't want it to be too busy. So introducing the nursery you wish you had as a kid. 






Jealous much? I know I would have killed to have this room when I was little. So the next best thing is living vicariously through my child. Hope we can inspire other soon to-be parents. Just remember just because he is a baby doesn't mean his room needs to scream baby theme. 




No comments:

Post a Comment